Our good friend and collaborator Christine Fail invited us to be part of a rad gift guide extravaganza on her blog, Forge. For the next seven weeks, she will be posting gift guides from various folks, so check back on her site every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for the latest. Naturally, our guide is for the discerning gentleman.
1. Gentlemen know how to throw an intimate dinner party. Learn how with Kinfolk Magazine, $24/issue
2. Protect your letterpress business cards with BillyKirk Stitched Card Case No. 165, $75
3. So fresh and so clean with Saipua Saltwater soap, $10
4. Daily inspiration from a hand cut Johnny Cash Mirror Portrait, $175
5. Dive deep with TBW Books Subscription Series #3, four books featuring photography by Mark Steinmetz, Dru Donovan, Elaine Stocki, and Katy Grannan, $100
6. Finishing touch with fail+CANOE Merle cuff, $65
7. Keep it all together in Wood & Faulk Northwesterner bag in Charcoal Gray, $200